You have all been working very hard at home, but now we want to try and get some pupils back to school! Things will be a little strange and different for a while. Here are some important things you should know:
- Your classes will be smaller.
- Your desks will be further apart from each other.
- Your teachers will ask you to wash your hands lots of times during the day.
- You might spend more time outside.
- You might have a different break time or lunchtime than your friends.
- You should try not to get too close to other pupils.
We know that you miss your friends and teachers. You will probably want to give them a great big hug when you see them! But it is important to follow these rules so that everybody can stay safe. Even though you might be further away from your friends, you can still share jokes, stories and smiles with them!