Created by our team of former teachers and online safety experts, this set of vibrant and colourful display posters includes some of the most basic tips for giving children a healthy and safe relationship with screens, demonstrated by our Key Stage 2 Natterhub characters. Tips include:
- Always keep your password private.
- Log off at the end of a session.
- Turn devices off when you’re not using them.
- Report any digital concerns to a trusted adult.
- Always be kind online and show respect.
- Balance your online and offline time.
Download these posters for FREE and display them in your classroom or computer room, and help your children to start forming screen habits that will last a lifetime.
Click here to see our Key Stage 1 display posters.